1. Clean Your Nails Using Baking Soda. Baking Soda Deodorizes and Helps Rid of Yellowing Nails.
2. Use an Old Toothbrush to Clean Underneath Your Nails For Hard to Reach Areas.
3. Clean Dirt From Under Your Nails Using a Pointed Nail File. Use the Edge of the Nail File to Shape and Shorten Nails.
4. Use a Rounded Nail File to Shape the Sides of Your Nail and to Shorten the Length of Your Nails.
5. Use a Buffing Block to Give Your Nails More Shine.
6. Moisturize Your Nails in a Bowl of One Part Olive Oil and Two Parts Water. Once Your Nails are Moisturized Then Use a Pointed Nail File to Push Back Your Cuticles.
7. Moisturize Your Hands and Nails on a Daily Basis Using Shea Butter.
8. Apply a Nail Whitening Pencil to The Underside Edges of Your Nails. This will give Your Nails a Whiter Appearance.
It's Summer and it's hot outside. Most of us girls want to wear our hair up and out of the way. A quick high bun or a pin roll updo will keep you cool and stylish. If you can stand the heat, try wearing your hair down with curls adding a bow in back or front. This would be a great option for dinner or a night out when the weather is starting to cool off. Men, I didn't forget about you. I love the hairstyle wearing your hair long on the top and short on the sides. This will give you some style but keep you cool too. Enjoy!
Thank For Stopping By!
Two of the most popular trends this summer are Chevron and Chiffon. There are several long dresses and skirts made from these fabrics and patterns. You can pair them with a light cardigan or jacket to create a modest and sleek look. Another trend that is a favorite of mine this summer is Phone case wallets. Toss out that huge bag and just carry the necessities with one of these wallets. You can find great deals on everything mentioned here online. Ebay, Target and Rue 21 have Chevron and Chiffon dresses for under $20. The phone case wallets are also on Ebay for under $10. Don't forget to add a cute pair of heels to go with your awesome summer outfit! I'll be adding more summer styles and trends soon, so stop by again for new posts!
Thanks for stopping by!